Thursday, September 9, 2010

Crafty Post!

Alright, we are back to school and in the swing of things! Preppy Girl is in 2nd grade this year, and is apparently going to have Spanish two times a week. There was a note in her assignment book (yes, assignment book!!) saying that she needed to bring in a small 3-ring binder for Spanish. Since I am a nerd obsessed with office supplies, of course I happened to have some 3-ring binders at home with the clear pocket covers. The scrapbooker in me couldn't just send in the blank binder, so this is what I came up with! I had an extra binder and enough material to make one for Preppy Girl's little bff. Of course Preppy Hubby thinks I'm absolutely crazy, but in the next breath, said that he wishes his mother could see it because she'd get a kick out of it! See, deep down he's on board with my obsessive ways!!






I found those adorable clip-art images of the little spanish doll and maracas and thought they were so cute! Probably more age-appropriate (and Christian-school appropriate!) than the margaritas I was going to use!! HaHa!! just kidding....HaPpy BAcK to sChOoL!

0 comments: